The teacher will be responsible for presenting and explaining learning materials and educating students on new subjects.
The teacher will communicate their subject matter by using lectures, printed, visual, audio and/or video materials.
They must create a curriculum, form daily lesson plans, and prepare all lesson materials. In orders to educate their class and ensure success, teachers should maintain a positive attitude, be energetic about the subjects they teach, and share a passion for learning themselves.
- Good subject knowledge and an understanding of Current education requirements
- A compassionate and confident leader.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at problem-solving quickly under pressure.
- Excellent collaborator.
- Outstanding critical thinking abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Developing educational content such as video lectures, notes, PPTs and quizzes etc.
- To plan and structure individual learning experience, including curriculum mapping, scheme of work and lesson plans.
- To prepare sessions which is build on previous learning and which encourages students to question.
- To identify appropriate teaching and learning techniques using appropriate assessment methods to measure learning and achievements.
- To select and develop resources to ensure well – prepared interesting and relevant learning.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with web programs like Blackboard or other online course management, assignment-posting systems.
- A passion for learning and sharing your knowledge with others.